Friday 11 June 2010

The year so far...

As I mentioned in my last blog entry, it's been a hectic year so far! What with preparing for Spring Fair and Surtex, plus buying my first little home, I've been a busy bee! Here's a brief little look at some of the things I've been up to...
...well there was (and still is) plenty of decorating......and then there was Easter.......we all created huge promotional banners which hung from the ceiling on my agent's stand at Surtex in NYC in May this year. I created mine based on the baby range I'd been recently working on. The banners were such fun to do and it was fab to see them full size!......here's one of the designs I created for Surtex, a little snowman popping over to the city to catch up on last minute Christmas shopping...I was happy to see him and his set of friends get snapped up by a card company...
...and I think that just about brings us up to date!

1 comment: